The expert Personal Trainers at NYPT create your ultimate environment for success. You will benefit from their diverse accreditation and background as they support you along your personally enriching journey.
Geo Chang – Personal Training Director
Weight Loss Management Specialist & Certified Nutritionist
Creator of GeoMetrix.
A native New Yorker, Geo holds Bachelor Degrees in Food-Nutrition and Biochemistry and is RD eligible, currently completing his Master’s Degree in Lifestyle and Weight Management.
I love the challenge of overcoming physical limitations, leading my clients beyond what they thought possible. A well-rounded training program takes into account all the attributes of a sound body and mind.” -Geo Chang.
Claudia Godi – Personal Trainer
Specializing in postural alignment, post rehabilitation and wellness training
- B.A. Physical Education, Florence Italy
- ACSM, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Mezieres Method Instructor
- Certified Gymnastics Instructor
I teach you how to properly and safely strengthen your body, and how to prevent future injuries while achieving your goals.” -Claudia Godi.
Hal Miller – Personal Training Director
- A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Nutritional Counseling, Intuitive Instruction
- National Academy of Sports Medicine NASM-CPT
The ability to achieve maximal physical results is directly linked to your awareness and focus during training. I assume a a non-dogmatic approach to training that is practical, simple and will work for anyone.” -Hal Miller.
Strengthening NYC….One body at a time!
David Slaght – Specializing in Boxing for Fitness, Sculpting, and Toning
Lifestyle Coaching For All Skill Levels.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine certified in Personal Training
- NASM Functional Strength and Conditioning Coach
“I want to have fun with my clients. I continually seek out ways to provide fitness routines that are challenging but leave you smiling. ” -David Slaght.
Personal Trainer: Robert DeSena Functional Strength and Conditioning Coach
Core Strength Specialist
- NPTI, National Personal Training Institute
- Personal Training
- Traditional and Progressive Training Techniques
- Natural Resistance
“Core Strength is Inner Strength. When you train your core properly the rest of your body follows.” -Bob DeSena.